THE CUTTY SARK BEING TOWED DOWN RIVER PAST ST. KATHERINE'S DOCK
Tower Bridge, opened in 1894, was designed by Sir Horace Jones. With its stone gateways and towers it was meant to harmonise with the nearby Tower of London, though the real structure underneath is of steel. When the port was in its heyday the bridge would open over fourteen times ...
- Id: cutty-sark_st_katherine_dock_1895-b1p-035-b2p-069
- Name: THE CUTTY SARK BEING TOWED DOWN RIVER PAST ST. KATHERINE'S DOCK
- Media: Oil on canvas
- Size: 36"" x 24"" (92cm x 61cm)
- Section: THE PORT OF LONDON
- Book 1 Page: 35